Lions Mints are a fund raising project for the Lions Club of Camp Hill Carindale. All funds raised are donated to projects that benefit the community locally, Nationally or Internationally.
The Lions Mints program commenced in 1976, and now includes peppermints, spearmints, musks and fizzers.
Lions Mints are available at the following locations:
- Allsports 448 Old Cleveland Rd, Camp Hill QLD 4152
- Andersons Carpets, Shop 3/567 Kessels Rd, Macgregor QLD 4109
- Beenleigh Rd Medical Centre, 565 Beenleigh Rd Sunnybank Hills 4109
- Cafe XS, 1st Floor, Westfield Carindale, 1151 Creek Rd, Carindale QLD 4152
- Cavendish Road Medical Centre, 342 Cavendish Rd, Coorparoo QLD 4151
- Commonwealth Bank Bulimba, 180 Oxford Street Bulimba Qld 4171
- Gumdale Medical Centre, 21/696 New Cleveland Rd Gumdale QLD 4054
- South East Dermatology. 9/461 Ipswich Rd, Annerley QLD 4103
The funds available from the sale of Mints by Lions clubs have provided significant assistance to Australia’s Paralympic athletes, the Australian Lions Children’s’ Mobility Foundation and the Lions Cord Blood and Childhood Cancer Research Foundations.
If you are interested in helping us in our fundraising efforts, please contact us to discuss this further.